Hi everyone! My name is Zach Biderman and I recently became the new owner of the Happy Mailman dog kennel. I am extremely excited to bring some new energy to our operation, with the goal of improving service for both our dogs and our customers. While ownership has changed, all of our great staff is sticking around. David is the kennel manager who has been with Happy Mailman about 2 years and in the dog care business for more than 3 years. Together we are making some great changes, including:
- Upgrading the indoor rest and sleep area
- Upgrading the outdoor play areas
- Putting up shade tarps over the outdoor play areas
- Increasing Saturday hours to 8-10am and 4-6pm and Sunday hours to 4-6:30pm
- Elimination of cancellation and early pickup fees
- Increased flexibility to meet your needs
We are making all of these changes with NO INCREASE in our prices. These are just a few of Happy Mailman’s initial improvements, and we expect to make many more positive changes in the coming year. We always welcome feedback from you so that we can continue to enhance our services and better meet your needs and your pets’ needs!
Feel free to call us at (512) 301-2359 or simply drop by if you have any questions. Thank you to all of our loyal customers!